will generate a $1,888 donation.
About This Cruise
7 Night Cruise Experience (for two) in Costa Rica and Panama! A spectacular yacht cruise to combine a visit to Costa Rica and Panama including the crossing of the Panama Canal. If you want to cruise Panama and Costa Rica in a new more exciting way, you are on the right track! Most cruises in Panama offer a standardized sailing experience, lacking in flexibility and providing impersonal on board services. We give you the chance of a vivid cruising adventure. Starting from Puntarenas Port, Costa Rica or Flamenco Marina in Panama City, you will have in front of you 8 days of pure exploration in a lower deck cabin. The jungles with their spectacular plants and wildlife, the unique white sand beaches and the Panama Canal crossing, are only some of the myriad treasures this Panama cruise has to offer. THE SHIP: Callisto is a classy Motor Yacht has performed several Atlantic Ocean crossings, and has also sailed along the most interesting coastal sites of Europe, North and West Africa. The M/Y Callisto is of the “boutique” category of cruiser. The yacht’s public areas are cozy and generous, decorated with rich fabrics, handsome woodwork, gleaming brass, antiques and fine works of art.
INCLUDED: Accommodation in double or twin cabins with private SH/WC & air, full-board: Buffet breakfast and two meals daily, a Welcome cocktail, a local theme evening , fun BBQ and captain’s dinner, regular (filter) coffee, tea and drinking water free all day, Use of fishing and snorkeling equipment (subject to availability), English-speaking cruise escort. NOT INCLUDED: Flights US to Costa Rica, port taxes of roughly $450 per person (collected during the cruise). Crew tips, personal expenses, shore excursions on the islands or other land arrangements.
Variety Cruises is one of the leading yacht cruise lines worldwide, operating a fleet of 11 fully owned vessels offering travelers the ultimate Yacht Cruise experience. With capacities ranging from 5 to 36 cabins, Variety Cruises’ upscale yachts and experiential cruise itineraries embrace each destination by visiting much-loved and unfrequented ports of call in a private, intimate and relaxed environment. Some of Variety Cruises’ industry nomination highlights:
- USA TODAY READER’S CHOICE AWARDS 2016: “Best Boutique Cruise Line” worldwide
- CruiseCritic.Com 2015: one of the top 15 small ship cruise lines and ” Best for Yacht Cruises” category
- Tourism Awards 2015: Gold Award in “Small Ship Cruising in Greece” category
- CruiseCritic.Com; the No1 small ship cruise line in the Scenic Nature category
- Conde Nast Traveler Greece; the best Small Ship Cruise Line in Greece
- Accommodation in double or twin cabins with private SH/WC & air conditioning.
- Full-board: Buffet breakfast and two meals daily, including a Welcome Cocktail, a local Theme Evening , fun BBQ (weather permitting) and Captain’s Dinner.
- Regular (filter) coffee, tea and drinking water free all day.
- Use of fishing and snorkeling equipment (subject to availability).
- English-Speaking Cruise Escort.
Port charges - Port taxes of roughly $450 per person will be collected during the cruise and not part of this cruise package.
Shore excursions on the islands or other land arrangements.
All Passenger personal expenses